30 Jan Everyday Legends: From Freelancer to CEO – Interview with Bryce from Knowledge House
As I mentioned last week, I am adding onto the Everyday Legends Series a bit, and we are going to hear from Bryce over the next couple of weeks on his best practices and his area of expertise, which is creating amazingly intelligent and segmented email marketing!
But first and foremost, let me introduce you to Bryce Eldridge, the founder of Knowledge House. As you will hear in the interview, Bryce’s story began at Live Your Legend many years ago. He took our Live Off Your Passion Course way back when it was still an e-book! Fast forward to today (with a lot of steps in between) he is now the CEO of Knowledge House, which acts as an in-house marketing team to several amazing brands and businesses.
I had the privilege of crossing paths with Bryce at an event 3.5 years ago and working more closely with him over the past 7 months to help him add more efficiency and organization to his business and his current creative pursuits.
Then we’re going to follow up with a few actionable steps from his niche within email marketing so those out there that may need some help in this area can have take-aways from someone who is an expert in this space.
- How an interest can turn into a passion, which can turn into a passion-based business – as long as you are willing to keep showing up!
- Why it is important to not only look at what you are doing, but also to listen to what you are feeling… because you can be doing something you love, but still be lacking passion or purpose for it.
- How every experience that you don’t enjoy isn’t inherently bad, rather it is an opportunity to identify your innate strengths and see where you are able to add values that others may not see.
- Some of the fundamental steps, guides, and values that took an idea into and turned it into a business (spoiler alert – it didn’t happen overnight!)
- Why an idea isn’t the destination, nor is setting up your business or getting your first paying customer. As Bryce shares, the destination really lies in the journey of who you are becoming while you are on your way to a destination – because that evolves as you evolve!
- And so much more from Bryce!
Then we’re gonna follow up with a few actionable steps from his niche within email marketing so those out there that may need some help in this area can have actionable take-aways from someone who is an expert in this space.
Take a listen and let me or Bryce know in the comments below if you have any specific questions at all about the nitty-gritty of what he helps clients with day in and day out over at Knowledge House!
Otherwise, we will see you next week,
– Chelsea Dinsmore