23 Apr Everyday Legends: From Teaching to Traveling the World – Interview with Travis from The Paradise Pack
As part of our Everyday Legends series, I am excited to introduce you to Travis Sherry from The Paradise Pack!
As a reminder the Everyday Legends series is designed to showcase, real living people just like you who have turned their passions into profits to educate and inspire you that if they can do it, you can too!
Those who have been around the community for a while may know Travis because he is one of the few people I repeatedly bring onto LYL to talk about building a location independent business. And while Travis and I usually talk travel (which we still cover in this interview!) today we are learning a little more about Travis’ story of going from teaching to traveling the world.
A few highlights include:
- How Travis went from a teacher, to teaching in Japan to traveling the world full-time
- The importance of setting goals with a deadline
- How the process is part of the progress
- How you can build a business by solving a problem that you once had
- The realities of being an entrepreneur and dealing with entrepreneurs guilt
- How structure leads to spontaneity
- Why entrepreneurs are the people willing to work 60 hours so they don’t have to work 40
- Why Wheel of Fortune is a part of the top advice he wish he would have known 10 years ago
- And so much more…
I hope you will learn from and be inspired by Travis’ story.
To check more out about what he is doing and to take part in his once/year offering over be sure to head over to The Paradise Pack!
Here’s to turning your passion project into your profession… and traveling around the world while doing so. 🙂
– Chelsea Dinsmore