I believe that alignment is all about finding harmony with your internal and external world, which means taking a deeper look at your beliefs, mindset, thoughts (internal world) as well as the habits and routines (external world) you have… Both of which, often times, are subconsciously developed over the years.
When we start to take a more intentional look at why we do what we do, celebrate the small things that go right, focus on the things we do have in our control (instead of what we don’t!), we set ourselves up to align who we are with what we do, so that we can design a life that we love.
Years of working with thousands of people has shown me that you can have information and courses with amazing tools, but if you aren’t taking action, you won’t get very far… Which is why behind every successful person is a team of support and inspiration to make things possible.
When you’re collaborating in the right environment, you can’t help but think bigger and accomplish more because:
- You have access to the knowledge, perspective and experience of several minds rather than just yours.
- You have the accountability to actually show up and make progress. It’s easy to sit on the couch and watch an extra episode of your favorite show, but if you know you have a call at 9:00am with the people you connect with every week, I guarantee, you’ll be way more motivated to get real sh*t done.
- We are often our own biggest limitation. We are conditioned to keep ourselves safe, so our nature is to play small, but the best way to play big and do things you never could have dreamed of doing, is to get people in your corner that see what you cannot see in yourself. When you surround yourself with people who dream for you when you aren’t able to dream for yourself, and lift you up when you are full of doubt, your possibilities can’t help but expand.
And one of the most powerful ways we know how to do this is to put a few minds together into a mastermind, hence the name, master-mind, get it?!
What is a Mastermind?
A mastermind is an accountability group that regularly meets in order to provide accountability, support, feedback and ideas to one another.
You might even think of it as The Board of Directors for living your most awesome life! Because, by participating in the right mastermind group, you instantly elevate your possibilities as you can’t help but be far more resourceful than you could ever be alone.
At Live Your Legend, we’ve helped create over 100 masterminds for 700+ people from all across the globe. In the beginning, we saw groups flourish and flounder. So, through our experience over the years of of watching certain groups disband, we collected the tools to create absolutely amazing groups!
And that’s why we now offer a 10 week fully facilitated mastermind accelerator, where I (Chelsea!) will personally sit down with you and your mastermind of 4-5 people every single week to get help you align and design your life.
In this program, you get what you give. If you commit and show up every week, you will get help directly from me and your other mastermind members to get you making progress and taking action on a weekly basis.
What Will I Get?
Over the years of participating in masterminds and running them, I have honed in on what I believe to be the sweet spot. Due to the personal attention you will get in this accelerator, the groups will be limited to 6 people each, so that you get personal attention every single week from me and your other mastermind members.
The Program Includes:
- An Align and Design Life Plan Template: Before the initial call, you will receive this to help you get clarity around where you are, versus where you want to be and how to get there.
- Weekly Calls: Every week for 10 weeks, you will meet with Chelsea and a maximum of 5 other mastermind members at your chosen time slot on a virtual call. We will meet as a group every week for 60-90 minutes to discuss what went right, where you need some help and what you will commit to before we meet the following week. There will be time for a Q&A on every call and there will also be a ‘hot seat’ for every single member of the group where you’ll get the spotlight for a deeper dive into where you are, where you want to be and how to get there. If you are unable to attend the calls live, they will be recorded for you to revisit in your own time.
- A Private Facebook Group: While your weekly mastermind will be limited to 6 people, this will be a group of all Align & Design Masterminders so you have a place to share wins, ask questions and get feedback in between calls.
- Workshops: Chelsea will hold a few workshops outside of the regular calls based on your areas of need. Past topics have included: Scheduling for Success, Manifesting Momentum, Why we do What we do, so you can do it Better and Getting Beyond Procrastination.
- Lifetime Access to Your Mastermind: This accelerator is designed to give you and your mastermind members the tips, tricks and tools to run a successful mastermind after the 10 weeks of facilitation. Many of our mastermind groups have been running for years! As long as your group wants to keep meeting after our facilitated calls are done, you can continue to do so. We will place you in a group, give you tools to build momentum and those of you in agreement can keep the momentum going for years to come. Note: This will be dependent upon member willingness to carry on, but we have had many masterminds go for years!
We are currently running a round of Masterminds so the next round will begin Wednesday May 22. Here is the upcoming schedule:
The following 90 minute time slots are available (each with a max of 5 people). Note: upon registration you pick one time slot to meet every week for 10 weeks.
- Wednesday: 6:00am PST/2:00pm BST
- Wednesday: 7:30am PST/3:30pm BST
- Wednesday: 9:00am PST/5:00pm BST
And calls will take place:
|No calls (4th of July Holiday)
“Today is the 10th call of our group and amazingly it keeps getting better. My group is blessed to have been brought together through the mastermind. We have grown to know each other better but ourselves even more.
Our main focus at the start was clarity of what we are looking to achieve, then we progressed to why. We committed to once a week meeting and every single one lasted for at least 1hr45mins. We gained accountability to one another, shared ideas, stories and resources on different areas of our lives. The level of trust continues to grow and all of us now share a lot of positives from our work.” – Anthony, Jersey
Who is it for?
A mastermind is for anyone who is looking to elevate or enhance where they are now which is why I am part of masterminds myself! However, I know not everyone can commit to 12 months and fork over thousands of dollars for a mastermind or coach.
This 10-week mastermind accelerator is the perfect boost for the people who know they need some help but aren’t in a place to commit that time or that amount (yet!). This mastermind group is for:
- The person who feels out of alignment with where they are and what they are doing but doesn’t know what to do. Or knows what they want but simply doesn’t know how to get there.
- The person who constantly second guesses themselves, procrastinates, self-sabotages or questions whether the life they want is “just for other people”.
- The person who feels lost, confused and/or like there is no way out, and/or has undergone a life change (loss of career, relationship, new to retirement, etc.) that has left them feeling unfulfilled or hopeless.
- The person who feels like they are playing small, are their own worst enemy or feels like they are going at it all alone, and wants support and accountability from others doing the same.
- The person who wants to be a constant student of life, and enhance where they are today, even if things are pretty great. When we learn, we can lead more and when we grow we can give more!
“Being a part of my mastermind group has been one of the best and most unique experiences of my life! I’m beyond grateful for the new insights and knowledge I have gained from my group. I’m ecstatic and proud of the momentum we have built thus far, which is helping us on our quest to be the best versions of ourselves. The experience and group synergy only gets better with each new meeting.
As quite an individualistic person and with a strong preference for individually undertaking such projects aimed at personal growth, admittedly, I had my doubts as to what extent this experience would work and how effective it would be. Yet, this program ended up far exceeding my expectations. It positively changed my views on the effectiveness of collaborating with others, even (and perhaps especially) when it comes to goals around personal growth. A big thank you to Live Your Legend for this wonderful opportunity!”
– Milad, Spain
In short, this is an accountability accelerator. It’s a facilitated mastermind. It’s a group mentorship program and it’s an opportunity to boost where you are (no matter where you are!) so that you make more progress in the next 10 weeks than you have in the last 10 months, or, ahem, 10 years.
Here’s to elevating yourself, your dreams, and your possibilities today!
Mastermind Video Testimonials